• More news

  • Just login, its free!!!!

Weddings - Can tourists get legally married in Cape Verde?

Please make your own enquiries at the Notory for up to date changes and information to the marriage requirements.

Enquiries are best done in Portuguese!

You can contact the Notory Office or Registration Office for an update.

Notory on Sal Island, contact: :


EMAIL: (FATIMA. A. MONTEIRO @ RNI . GOV . CV) email in lower case:


TEL: (+238) 241 3725 (Notory Office)

TEL: (+238) 241 1156 (Registration Office)

Take me back